Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

    The episode I spoke of a few months ago where my brother competed in the challenge for Next Great Chef will be on Food Network this weekend. It will air Sunday, 8 o'clock, I think. They are already showing the previews. I think it is channel 70 if you have comcast. I'm excited!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

    I was wondering when that was going to air.



    http://www.foodnetwork.com/food-netw...hef/index.html
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Four young chefs on the verge of culinary greatness vie for the title of "The Next Great Chef." The chef who can deliver the complete package of creativity, ambition, and technique will win $10,000 and a career-making title.
    </div></div>
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

    It's called next great chef, I believe, it is supposed to feature really modern ways of cooking. Sean is really into "molecular gastronomy", so I think it is something along those lines. He is sort of the Willie Wonka of cooking, haha. They are competing for $10,000. I just saw the commercial about 5 minutes ago!

  4. #4
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

    I can't wait to see him in action. Doesn't the winner of this competition get their own show on Food Network??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

    No, not this one. I think that was the next food network star or something like that. These things are so tense, I can't wait to see how little brother handles it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Network Episode with Sean Brock

    I just set the DVR. I ihad been wandering when it might be on.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •